Social Media Policy of Stigma Studios
Stigma Studios. (hereinafter referred to as the “Company” *) runs official accounts on social media based on the following policy.
Basic stance of running official accounts on social media
The Company runs official accounts on social media by understanding that social media is a place for communication based on a tie among individuals and that information is disclosed to the public and cannot be completely eliminated once dispatched, encouraging communication in a moderate manner as a sensible participant and complying with the following items.
- Communicating in a sincere and serious manner.
- Having an awareness of humbly listening to third parties.
- Providing full consideration to maintaining fair communication and causing no detriments.
- Proactively providing information for users to have rewarding experiences.
- Being responsible for dispatching and handling information and paying careful attention not to cause misunderstanding.
- Offering apologies and revising information immediately if wrong or misleading expressions are used.
- Complying with social media rules and respecting its culture and manners.
- Complying with laws, regulations and other social norms.
September 23, 2022
This policy is subject to change without notice.
Introduction and information to social media users
- Statements by employees other than on the Company’s official social media accounts do not express the Company’s view. Please see official announcements and views of Stigma Studios on the Company’s website and news releases.
- Individual accounts are run differently (in terms of details of posted information, operation time, reply or no reply, etc.).
- The Company does not guarantee that replies will be sent to all posted comments.
- Posted comments may be used for future activities and marketing by the Company.
- Please note that posted information may be quoted.